Bruce’s Yams Cupcakes With Vanilla Icing
- 1 can (15 oz) Bruce’s Yams® Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup
- 1 box (18.25 oz) Yellow cake mix
- 2 Tbs. Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Creamy vanilla icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, cinnamon, sweet potatoes, eggs, oil and water.
- Mix until well blended.
- Transfer batter into cupcake lined tins and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center bounces back to the touch.
- Let cool and apply icing.