Baked Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary and Toasted Pecans
Everyone loves a good stuffed potato! These Baked Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary and Toasted Pecans feature sweet brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and pink sea salt.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 4 medium sized Bruce’s Yams fresh sweet potatoes
- 3 tbs. melted butter; divided
- 1 tsp. freshly minced rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- pink sea salt for sprinkling
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place Bruce's Yams fresh sweet potatoes in a glass dish, pierce with the tines of a fork and bake until soft (about 45-50 minutes).
- Stir together 2-1/2 tbs. melted butter, rosemary and black pepper; set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in a small skillet and add pecans, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Toast for 1-2 minutes, shaking skillet frequently.
- To serve, slice open sweet potatoes and spoon with melted butter mixture then top with pecans. Sprinkle with sea salt to taste.