Melon & Sweet Potato Smoothies
Waking up is easy to do with our delicious Melon & Sweet Potato Smoothies! This creamy and fruity smoothie recipe is perfect for two, and is ready in five minutes.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 cup cubed (very ripe) melon
- 3/4 cup Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup, drained
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
Steps to Prepare
- Place all ingredients in a power blender in order given.
- Process until smooth and creamy (about 3 minutes).
- Divide between 2 (12 oz.) glasses.