Sweet Potato Brownie Bite Ghosts
Kids will never detect the hidden veggies in these yummy Sweet Potato Brownie Bite Ghosts! Perfect recipe for Halloween, but can be made year-round minus the marshmallows, white chocolate and candy.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 24 count mini muffin pan
- 1 (15 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained
- 1 (18.3 oz.) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (16 oz.) tub ready-made chocolate fudge frosting
- 24 large marshmallows
- 2 (12 oz.) bags white baking/melting chips
- 48 candy eyes (available in the baking aisle)
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place Bruce's Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in a small food processor and blend until smooth.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions then stir in blended sweet potatoes.
- Spray a 24 count mini muffin pan with non-stick spray; spoon batter into muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean; transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Frost brownie bites and top each with one large marshmallow.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave for 2-2 1/2 minutes (stopping to stir 3 times); be careful not to over-heat as chocolate will seize up.
- Spoon white chocolate over marshmallows letting excess drip onto brownie. Attach candy eyes while chocolate is still soft.