Sweet Potato Oven Fries
These lightly seasoned Sweet Potato Oven Fries are a healthy alternative to regular French fries.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 6 medium sized Bruce’s Yams fresh sweet potatoes
- 2 tbs. olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- coarse sea salt for sprinkling
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Peel Bruce's Yams fresh sweet potatoes and trim to form a square shape.
- Cut potatoes into 1/3” thin strips and place in a mixing bowl. Add the oil and paprika to the sweet potato strips, and toss to coat each piece.
- Transfer to a large, rimmed baking sheet and spread out to a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning once during baking time, until potatoes are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Remove from oven and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.