Sweet Potato & Peanut Butter Breakfast Muffins
Start your morning off right with these moist, protein-packed Sweet Potato & Peanut Butter Breakfast Muffins. Perfect for people on the go, and kid-friendly!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 3/4 cup (from a 15 oz. can) Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes (drained)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/3 cup non-fat, plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (15 oz.) box pumpkin muffin mix
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- cinnamon-sugar for sprinkling (optional)
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer (hand mixer can be used), beat the Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes for 3-4 minutes until they start to look creamy.
- Add eggs, yogurt, peanut butter, olive oil and water; beat 2 minutes more.
- Add muffin mix; stir and when well combined, add raisins.
- Using a small cookie scoop, fill paper liners 3/4 full. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- When slightly cool, sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar, if desired.