Sweet Roasted Delight
Swap out those mashed potatoes for our Sweet Roasted Delight! This 5-ingredient, savory roasted sweet potato dish features fresh lemon zest, thyme and coarse salt.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 3 large Bruce’s Yams fresh sweet potatoes; peeled and cubed 3/4”
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp. freshly chopped thyme
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. coarse salt; divided
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place sweet potato cubes, olive oil, thyme, lemon zest and 1/2 tsp. salt in a bowl and toss to coat well.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet, and bake for 40 minutes (shaking pan once during baking).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining salt.