Yam Blueberry Crisp
Our Yam Blueberry Crisp features delicious sweet potatoes and blueberry pie filling with a brown sugar, cinnamon and oat topping.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (40 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes, drained
- 1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 1-1/2 quart baking dish; set aside.
- Drain Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes, and cut up into smaller pieces. Transfer to a bowl and add blueberry pie filling; mix to combine. Transfer to the prepared dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar with the oats, flour, cinnamon and salt. Cut 1/2 cup butter into mixture until crumbly. Remove dish from oven (after 30 minutes) and scatter the crisp topping over the yam-blueberry mixture and bake an additional 10 minutes until golden brown.
*For extra crunch, add 1/2 chopped pecans to the crisp topping.